Jewellery Guide & Care
CHAIN LENGTH GUIDE
All our jewellery has been made with love by us, to be well-loved by you. With proper care, it will continue to shine.
• Our pieces are costume jewellery, not solid gold as reflected in our pricing.
• Remove your jewellery before doing any activity that risks physical damage.
• Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on before going out and the first thing you remove upon coming home.
• Avoid exposing jewellery to water, chemicals, household products, moisturiser, perfumes/lotions, cosmetics and body and hair sprays which can cause jewellery to oxidisation or discolouration.
• Cleaning your jewellery regularly will increase the lifespan of your piece.
• Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners to clean your jewellery.
• Store your jewellery in a secure pouch, box or air-tight container out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF YOUR JEWELLERY.